Where are you teaching next?
Through seven modern campuses and with a large team of professional teachers, Vietnam Australia School (VAS) offers a highly unique and integrated bilingual education system of nearly 7,500 predominantly Vietnamese students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. As our student base is growing even stronger, we are truly excited about having a highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable English Teacher to join us.
What you will do?
As a Teacher of Mandarin Chinese, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team. The key duties of this role will include:
- Teaching Mandarin Chinese classes
- Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom are of a consistently high quality
- Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking, and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
- Promote and develop students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
Your background and experience
This is a certified Mandarin Chinese Teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in education. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse people
- Genuine interest in the field of Mandarin Chinese language
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
To apply for the Mandarin Chinese Teacher job, please send in your full application including your resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications, three references, and a copy of your passport.
For further guidance regarding your written application and tips from VAS, please visit our Job Application Guide.
Learn more about what it is like to teach at VAS by reading our teacher's stories.
Note regarding covid and vaccine
Before joining VAS, teachers must submit a copy of their COVID-19 green card/COVID passport/or similar copy including the information of two 2 vaccinations, the dates of each vaccination, and the type of vaccine. It is a compulsory requirement from the Department of Health and the Department of Education and Training (DOET) in Vietnam.